University of Uyo, UNIUYO Pre-Degree to Degree (100 Level) admission list is out for the 2016/2017 academic session. All the candidates that participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2016/2017 academic session pre-degree Programme can now check their admission status.
The management University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) wishes to announce that the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional into its various Degree Programmes (200L) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
HOW TO CHECK UNIUYO PRE-DEGREE TO DEGREE ADMISSION LIST.
Click Download PDF to access UNIUYO Pre-Degree to Degree admission list. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Here under is the list of placement according to eligibility as well as quota for each programme/course. However, please, note the following:
1. As a former student of the Pre-Degree programme, you have the obligation of undergoing clearance at the Directorate before you qualify for admission to any undergraduate programme in the University of Uyo.
2. If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a programme/course.
3. You may have been found unqualified for placement in your course of choice, but depending on your points, you have been placed in another programme/course.
4. You are, therefore, advised to go through the templates carefully and find where you have been placed.
5. By this placement, you are to comply with the guidelines on screening and registration in your respective faculties when the 2016/2017 session commences in the University.