University of Uyo, UNIUYO pre-degree and basic studies acceptance fee payment details and screening procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted candidates.
- Before You Proceed, Check:
- UNIUYO Pre-Degree to Degree Admission List 2016/2017
- UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree (Direct Entry) Admission List – 2016/2017.
The under-listed names are offered admission to the respective programmes/courses. You are advised to go through the list carefully to confirm where your name appears. For candidates for the Basic Studies programme, chances are that if you did not score high enough for your programme/course of choice, you may have been offered admission to another programme/course for which you meet its requirements. If your name appears on the list, you are to immediately pay a non-refundable acceptance fee as follows:
- Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) for Basic Studies programme
- Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) for Pre-Degree programme
Mode of Payment
Online Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Pre-Degree or Basic Studies Link
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Enter your RegNo (Same as the one on the Admission List)
- Click on Pay Via Bank (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
Go with the bank teller/e-receipt to the Bursary Unit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ediene-Abak, change it for the University of Uyo official receipt, and proceed to a screening process at the:
- Basic Studies Hall 4 for candidates for the Basic Studies programme
- Pre-Degree Hall 4 for the candidates for the Pre-Degree programme
The screening process will require the original and photo copies of the following documents:
- Acceptance fee receipt
- NECO, WASSCE/GCE result
- On-line registration form
- Certificate of origin
- Certificate of Birth
- Two passport sized photographs
- Letter of recommendation from a responsible member of the society/your community.
At the conclusion of the screening exercise, if you are found eligible, your admission will be confirmed and you will be authorized to pay fees.
Lectures will commence October 10, 2016.
Please, be guided accordingly.