University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT post UTME admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. UNIPORT post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
Candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), with a score of 180 and above, are invited to a Screening Exercise as indicated below. Details of the Exercise are as follows:
UNIPORT POST UTME REGISTRATION DETAILS.
- Go to UNIPORT post UTME registration portal @ http://regportal.uniport.edu.ng/#putme/?init=1
- Input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N2,000.00 (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test).
- The Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based.
- Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip and print pre-loaded photo card.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
- U & C Microfinance Bank,
- UBA Group,
- Access Bank,
- Eco Bank,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- First City Monumental Bank
- Sterling Bank Plc
UNIPORT POST UTME REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE.
UNIPORT post UTME registration has been scheduled to commence on Friday, 26th August to mid-night on Sunday, 4th September, 2016
CANDIDATES who fail to register within the registration period will not be ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- Copy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB)/Examination Slip(s) for Candidates awaiting results.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at
Mid–Night on SUNDAY, 26th June, 2016.Friday, 26th August to mid-night on Sunday, 4th September, 2016
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08138740076, 08185945712, 08175125591