University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Teaching Hospital Admission Application Forms Into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes For The 2016/2017 Academic Session are On Sale. See Eligibility, Admission Requirements And Registration Details Below
The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the School of Health Information Management for the 2016/2017 academic session.
- Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Conducted in March 2016.
- The candidates must have a minimum score of 150 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification:
In addition to a minimum score 150 in 2016 UTME which requires any three subjects from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Economics, Yoruba, Government and Religious Knowledge.
Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate / General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings. These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences and any two Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification for Higher National Diploma Programme;
-Applicant must meet the requirement for National Diploma Admission. He/She must pocess National Diploma Certificate or Health Technician Certificate.
-He/She must have evidence of one year Industrial Training.
Admission Requirement for National Diploma (Part-Time);
-Applicant must meet the requirement of National Diploma Programme Admission and attach the appointment letter from his/her working place.
Duration of Course:
Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2016 (Full-Time Programme). Three (3) calendar years commencing from October, 2016 (Part-Time Programme).
Accommodation; The course is non-residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
Method of Application
- Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin website www.uith.org. to download and print out the admission form.
- Payment of N5,000 into UITH SCHOOL COMPLEX REVOLVING FUND ACCOUNT THROUGH REMITA.
Dates for Screening Exercise/Oral Interview have been fixed as follows:-
Written Examination: 12th July, 2016.
Screening/Interview: 13th July 2016.
Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
· Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
· Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
· Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
· Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
· The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
· Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
· Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
· The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.
All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, School’s Complex on or before 30th June, 2016.