University of Ilorin, UNILORIN acceptance fee amount and payment procedure/guidelines for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted candidates. The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) wishes to inform all prospective candidates that they can now check their admission status online and then proceed for payment of acceptance fee.
The management of the institution released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the procedures to follow. UNILORIN admission acceptance fee is N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only).
UNILORIN ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURES.
1. All prospective candidates are expected to visit the University of Ilorin website(www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng) and click on provisional admission link in order to confirm their admission status.
2. Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
3. Enter JAMB Registration Number as your Login-ID and your Surname in the spaces provided, e.g JAMB Registration No: 23455677FC and Surname: Abu.
4. Click on Login
5. On the Menu List on the left hand side, click on “Click on Check Admission Status” Link
6. Proceed to the payment of Acceptance of N20,000.00 plus N250.00 processing fees by clicking on “Click here to make Payment” button.
7. Click on “Continue” button if displayed.
8. After Successful Payment: Two links will be displayed on the left hand side Menu List. Click Upload Document(s) to continue.
9. For each upload, ensure that correct information is recorded by cross-checking your data with the table underneath.
10. After completing Step 9 above, Check on the Portal regularly for your clearance status.
11. For further enquiries contact : email@example.com