University of Lagos, UNILAG Distance Learning Institute(DLI) Registration Requirements And Other Necessary Information for the 2015/2016 Academic Session. Newly Admitted Students Are to Follow The Required Procedure for Their Registration.
The newly admitted students whose names appear on the lists above should take note of the information below:
- Candidates should proceed to DLI Portal: dli.unilag.edu.ng to print their admission letter,
- Generate Payment Advice online,
- Proceed to any of the Banks within University of Lagos to pay the School Fees,
- Proceed to the Institute (DLI) for physical registration strictly as from Wednesday, 10th August, to Friday 30th September, 2016 (See the requirements below).
- Do online Course Registration and start interactions on the Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Please note that there will be no extension of the deadline for registration.
UNILAG DLI Registration Requirements – 2015/2016
Here are the procedures for the UNILAG DLI Registration for the 2015/2016 academic session;
Students should return the original and two (2) copies of the following duly completed forms and documents to the Registration Officer, arranged in the order below:
- Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip on-line print out.
- Original Admission Letter (Coloured Printout and Laminated).
- Testimonial (Primary or Secondary, or both)
- Academic Data/Qualification on Admission
- O’ Level Results & all other qualifications
- Letter of Acceptance
- Student’s Biodata On-line Print out (Coloured Printout)
- On-line Course Registration Form Approved by Course Adviser
- Letters: (a) Handwritten Letter of Preparedness to pay all service charges
(b) A reference Letter from Employer or Sponsor
(c) A reference Letter from Lawyer or Clergy/Imam or Senior Civil Servant
- Student’s Payment Receipt
- Birth Certificate/ Sworn Age Declaration that Predated Admissions Advertisement
- Marriage Certificate and Newspaper advert (for married women only)
- Screening of New Students Form
- Photographs – passport size (7 copies with name and matriculation number at the back).
Thank you.NGSchoolz Team