University of Calabar, UNICAL post UTME admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session admission is out. UNICAL post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
UNICAL POST UTME – CUT-OFF MARKS, ELIGIBILITY AND TIMETABLE.
The First Choice screening Exercise has been scheduled to take place on August 11 and 12, 2016
DAY ONE: 9am – 4pm: For all programmes, Candidates with Scores ranging from 180 – 200.
DAY TWO: 9am – 4pm: For all programmes, Candidates with Scores ranging from 200 and above.
Venues for the Screening of Candidates will be made available at the University Campus.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNICAL POST UTME.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration N0 in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
APPLICATION FEE: For either option the application fee is N2,500.00 which covers the screening fee, portal and bank charges.
UNICAL POST UTME FORM CLOSING DATE.
REGISTRATION WILL SHUT DOWN AT 12.000 MID NIGHT ON AUGUST 06, 2016.
UNICAL POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE – IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO, NABTECH Certificates in 2 files.
- 2 recent passport photographs
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.