University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME Pre-admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. UNIBEN Minimum Cut Off Mark Is 200. See Eligibility And Registration Details Below
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) hereby invites all candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN SCREENING ELIGIBILITY
Candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
- Scored a minimum of 200 marks in the 2016 UTME for all courses except those for which higher benchmarks have been specified in the University Website.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
Eligible candidates should click on Register For Application to proceed if you are applying for the first time or else login with your application id and password to continue if this is not your first visit.
UNIBEN is aware that several candidates had earlier registered for the previously scheduled Computer Based Admission Screening Exercise which was subsequently cancelled by the Federal Government.
For such candidates, they would not need to make any further payment in order to register for this Pre-Admission Screening exercise.
They are simply to login with their credentials and provide their WAEC /NECO / Other equivalent examination results.
For those candidates who are registering for the first time, the University will charge a fee of #2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for this screening exercise.
UNIBEN METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR NEW APPLICATIONS
The procedure for the 2016/2017 Admission Screening application for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2016/2017
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,500:00; excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
UNIBEN SCREENING APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Application website closes at 12.00 midnight on Sunday 11th September 2016.
Candidates should go back on-line from 15th September, 2016 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
Candidate are to come to their screening centres with the following:NGSchoolz Team