University of Benin, UNIBEN direct entry admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) direct entry screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in Mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects as not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, University Diploma, University Degrees, HSC/GCE A/L, JUPEB or other recognized equivalent in relevant subjects.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING.
All applications should be done between Monday 26th September 2016 and Tuesday 4th October 2016.
The University will change a fee of #2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for this screening exercise.
The procedure for the 2016/2017 Direct Entry screening application is as follows:
- Go to UNIBEN DE registration portal @https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/pude2016/index.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- A link is displayed ‘Download past questions to practice’
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
Check for Actual screening details from Thursday 6th October 2016.