University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post UTME Pre-Admission Screening Application Form For The 2016/2017 Academic Session Is On Sale. UNIABUJA Minimum Cut Off Mark Is 180
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
UNIABUJA ADMISSION SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
Only UTME/DE candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made University of Abuja first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
Awaiting Result Candidates of the Senior School Certificate examinations can also apply and must update their results on the portal not later than Monday 26th September, 2016.
UNIABUJA ADMISSION SCREENING REQUIREMENTS.
All Candidates for undergraduate studies in the University of Abuja must have obtained at least five (5) “O” level credits including English Language and Mathematics and three relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, NABTEC, GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalents.
UTME Candidates must meet the subject combination requirement
Candidates seeking for Direct Entry admission into any of the undergraduate Programmes must possess an Advanced Level Result, ONiD or HND with a minimum grade of Lower Credit, University Degree with minimum grade of third class or their equivalent.
UNIABUJA ADMISSION SCREENING – GENERAL INFORMATION.
1. UTME candidates whose UTME or O’level subjects combination are not met may apply for a change for a change of course to another course whose requirements they have met, provided there are vacancies.
2. Each candidate shall bring along to the venue of the screening the following:
- Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt and Application Form Printout as it admits candidate to the physical interaction and sighting of original certificate screening at a later date.
- Original Certificate/JAMB Result Slip/Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue by 9:00a.m.
Please visit the University website at www.unibuja.com , click Pre-admission Screening to apply Online. Please note the following:
- Mix-up in the application by applicants would attract extra charges
- Multiple applications are not allowed, but candidates who have applied for both UTME and DE, each application should paid for and forms filled in separately
- Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g. selecting Economics Instead of Accounting.)
- Statement of result of four (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission screening (candidate should therefore obtain certificate from the relevant examination body).
Pre-admission Screening Application fees is N2,500 (Two-thousand five hundred naira only) is non-refundable.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIABUJA POST UTME.
Application forms can be obtained online via www.unibuja.com. Click Pre-admission Screening, print procedure to access sales of forms from the Portal, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), make payment online (Form fee N2,500 plus 1% (₦25) Federal Government approved Remita processing charges) Fill form online, save and submit, print Pre-admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt and Application Form Printout Online.
Please note that the sale of Pre-admission Screening Application forms commences on Wednesday, 10th August, 2016.
CLOSING DATE: The Online Screening Application form will close on Monday, 29th August, 2016 (Three weeks) at 11:59pm. Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the University Web Portal at a later date.