Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU post UTME-DE admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale. UMYU minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
CANDIDATES QUALIFIED FOR UMYU POST UTME & DE SCREENING EXERCISE.
To be eligible for screening, Candidates must have:
• Scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2016 UTME (or applied for DE);
• Obtained Five (5) Credits in relevant ‘O ’ Level subjects (including English Language and Mathematics), at not more than two sittings.
UMYU POST UTME AND DE SCREENING EXERCISE DETAILS.
UMYU POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
The screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
- On-line registration of candidates: all candidates (both UTME and DE candidates) who have applied for admission into the University are required to register online between Wednesday 10th August to Sunday 4thSeptember, 2016 through the url: http://portal.umyu.edu.ng/application/
- List of shortlisted candidates, those who have met the entry requirements, including subject combination, from among those that have registered on-line will be displayed on the website and the candidates will be invited for screening upon payment of a screening fee of two thousand five hundred (N2,500.00) naira only.
Shortlisted candidates will thereafter be informed of their screening test schedules and other requirements as from 12th September, 2016.
UMYU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE – IMPORTANT NOTICE.
- Candidates for the Post UTME screening exercise are advised to be decently dressed. Candidates with indecent dressing will not be allowed into the screening premises.
- Phones and all other forms of mobile communication, electronic devices, bags and luggage are not allowed within the screening premises.
- Only registered candidates for the screening exercise will be allowed into the screening premises.