Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED post UTME/Direct Entry application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. TASUED cut-off mark is 180. Candidates seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB can also apply.
The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby requested to apply on the university admission page. Candidates that didn’t make TASUED their institution of choice during UTME and Direct Entry registration can also apply.
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2016/2017 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR TASUED POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred institution in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and scored a minimum of 180 in UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred and/or second most preferred institution for the Academic Session and have applied through Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidates seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates seeking a change of institution to Tai Solarin University of Education and obtained Direct Entry JAMB form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TASUED POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Candidates should apply online with the payment of application fee of One thousand naira only (#1,000.00). In addition, a processing fee of six thousand two hundred naira only (#6,200) for first choice candidates and Nine thousand two hundred naira (#9200) for categories of candidates in (iii) and (iv) above seeking change of institution to TASUED, payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Visit the TASUED website by typing http://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/ on the web page.
- Click Post-UTME Registration Form. Candidates are strongly advised to click the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O�Level requirements for the courses applied for, before registration on the TASUED website,
- Complete the Registration Form by providing the required information;
- Submit your form by clicking submit button.
- Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate�s identification/admission card for the screening test
- The sale of online form/registration commences on Friday, 27th May, 2016 and closes Wednesday 15th June, 2016.
Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED POST UTME AND DE SCREENING EXERCISE DATE.
Screening shall be conducted on Thursday, 16th June, 2016 for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University, by 7.00am. The screening date for Direct Entry (200 Level) applicants shall be announced at a later date.
Candidates� participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR TASUED POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE REGISTRATION.
b. First Name
c. Middle Name
e. Date of birth
g. Passport Size Picture (File Size: 20KB max, File Format: JPEG (i.e. ‘jpg’)
(ii) Academic Data:
a. JAMB Registration Number
c. Post O’Level Qualifications obtained with grade (where
d. UTME Score (Range: 180-400) (where applicable)
e. Detailed O’Level Results
(iii) Personal Data:
b. Phone Number
c. State of Origin
d. Local Government (if Ogun State)
e. Name of Sponsor
f. Sponsor’s Address
g. Sponsor’s Phone Number
TASUED POST UTME/DE SCREENING DETAILS.
Candidates should prepare for e-test and bring along the following to the venue of the screening exercise:
(i) Original colour print-out from the On-line registration
(ii) Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or
Direct Entry Registration Slip.
(iii) Application fee receipt for post UTME
TASUED POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE WARNING
(i) Electronic calculators, cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed in the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University website after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to email@example.com or to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.NGSchoolz Team