Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted students. TASUED acceptance fee is N40,000.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED various degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the registration procedure.
TASUED ACCEPTANCE FEE AND REGISTRATION DETAILS.
TASUED acceptance fee is N40,000. After payment, proceed to registration by following the steps outlined below:
- Confirm your admission status from HERE.
- Print the Admission Letter
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the Acceptance Fee Receipt for stamping at the University Bursary.
- Download, Print and Fill the Acceptance Form.
- Submit details of the O’Level Result Cards for Verification, after the online payment of the O’Level Verfication Fee.
- Check the status of the O’Level Verification after 48hrs for each O’Level Result submitted. Note the Status messages and the ‘Verification Code’.
- If Change of Course is recommended by the Admissions Office, Select a Course from the 3 recommended Choice Programmes. The Verification Code will be automatically released.
- Copy and Paste the ‘Verification Code’ in the textbox provided on the O’Level Verification page and click on the Verify button. The VERIFIED status should display.
- Pay the School Fee with your ATM Card (Mastercard or Visa Card only) and Print the School Fee Receipt (showing the auto-generated MATRIC NO.) for stamping at the University Bursary.
- Print the Acceptance Clearance Certificate from the Admission Status page.
- Arrange all the necessary documents in the Green File (following the specified order) and submit at the Admissions Office.
- Wait for the Clearance Status update, after 2 weeks, marking the end of the Admission Process flow.