Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST part-time (evening & Weekend) programmes admission forms for the 2016/2017 academic session Is Still on sale.
The Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) , Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for considerations for admission into evening and weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor’s degree in the following Schools/ Departments.
RSUST PART-TIME – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (CCE) PART-TIME EVENING PROGRAMMES
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Food Science and Technology
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (B.Sc)
- Estate Management
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (B.Sc)
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Office and Information Management
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B.Sc)
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- FACULTY OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- Accountancy Option
- Management Option
- Secretarial Option
- Marketing Option
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION – ADULT AND COMMUNITY EDUCATION
- SCIENCE EDUCATION WITH OPTIONS IN:
- Integrated Science
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION WITH OPTIONS IN:
- Building Technology
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
WEEKEND PROGRAMMES (SATURDAYS ONLY)
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (B.SC)
2. Banking and Finance
3. Mass Communication
6. Office and Information Management
RSUST PART-TIME ADMISSION – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
Holders of WASC, SSCE, NECO, or GCE O/L with five (5) relevant credit level passes must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings and who must in addition, satisfy the Departmental requirements are eligible to apply. Prospective candidates are also advised in their own interest to obtain information guide on departmental entry requirements from the Secretary, Centre for Continuing Education (CCE). Candidates with higher qualifications such as NCE (Credit Level Pass), OND/ND (Upper Credit Level Classification) or HND are eligible for direct entry admissions or placement on Advanced Standing, provided that such candidates also satisfy the general requirement for admission.
RSUST PART-TIME ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Log onto the University Website ust.edu.ng and make e-payment of the Five Thousand Naira only (W5,000.00) for the form on-line by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Complete admission form on-line and also upload data (WAEC or NECO Results) on-line
- The closing date for the Admission is December 30th, 2016.