How To Apply For 2017 Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF PhD & Msc Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students. Suitable qualified candidates can study at Top Universities in the United States of America, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Federal Universities in Nigeria.
We are pleased to announce to you that the Petroleum Technology Development Fund(PTDF) is offering scholarships to Nigerian students who wants to pursue a PhD or Masters program Home and Abroad.
– Applicants must be Nigerian
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with a Minimum of second class upper(2.1) 0r (2.2) in oil and gas related fields.
– Applicants must be Computer literates.
– Applicants must have CREDIT in English language(at least a C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 in NECO).
– Applicants should not be more than 30 years.
– Applicants must have a NYSC discharge certificate.
– Applicants must be Nigerians
– Applicants must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 2.2 in their first degree and a Merit in their second degree.
– Applicants must not be above 40 years old.
– Applicants must have a valid admission letter.
Applications can be accessed by purchasing a scratch card from designated main branches of First bank across Nigeria and pay a Non-refundable fee of N1000. Instructions on how to access the application form is clearly written at the backside of the card.
Application forms can also be accessed online via www.ptdf.gov.ng using an ATM (interswitch, masters, visa) card.
The following documents are required for application:
– First degree certificate or statement of results
– NYSC discharge certificate.
– WAEC/NECO/GCE/WAEC results.
– Two recent passport photographs.
– Local government identification letter.
– Masters degree certificate(for PHD applicants)
– Admission letter(for PhD applicants)
Applicants should note that only candidates who meet the requirements will be shortlisted and invited for interview.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st December 2016