The Polytechnic Ibadan, POLYIBADAN health insurance and internet access fee – compulsory fees payment guideline – for fresh and stale students.
Authority of the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) has introduced a compulsory Computer and Health Insurance fees to be paid by both fresh and returning students.
Both fresh and stale students are required to pay the sum of N1,950(one thousand nine hundred and fifty naira) as VSESC Fee and N3,000 (three thousand naira) as Health Insurance + Internet Access Fee.
HOW TO PAY POLYTECHNIC IBADAN COMPUTER AND HEALTH INSURANCE FEES.
* Fresh Full-Time ND Students are to Login with their JAMB Registration Number.
* On Student Page, Click to pay the following Fees:
1. Health Insurance + Internet Access Fee (#3,000)
2. VSESC Fee (#1,950)
* Please make the payments with ATM Cards of any bank.
* To Resolve Pending Payment Issues – Requery Unsuccessful Transaction(s) from the Transaction History Page.
* Report other payment or related issues at the ICT Center, The Polytechnic Ibadan (Resolution Time – 72 hrs).
DEADLINE FOR ALL PAYMENTS and REGISTRATION – 13th January, 2017