Pan-Atlantic University Post-UTME Form For 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Now On Sale, See Eligibility, Screening Date And Registration Details
The Pan Atlantic University (PAU), Lagos 2016/2017 academic session admission form is out. Interested candidates can now apply for the Post-UTME screening of the institution.
Available Undergraduate Programmes:
i) 4-year Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
ii) 4-year Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
iii) 4-year Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance.
iv) 4-year Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication.
- Those who made Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos their first choice in the 2016/2017 UTME Application form.
- All other Candidates interested in studying at Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos who did not select Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos as their first choice.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 200 in the 2016/2017 UTME Examination.
Direct Entry Requirements: To be eligible, an applicant is required to have one of the following qualifications:
- Two advanced level passes in Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
- An OND/HND credit level in a relevant discipline
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in relevant subjects.
How To Apply:
Application form can be obtained at sims.pau.edu.ng and application fee of N2,000.00 will be paid after filling application form online.
Post-UTME Screening Details:
Lagos: May 21st, June 18th, July 16th, August 20th and September 17th 2016.
Abuja: 13th August 2016.
Recommended: Pan Atlantic University School Fees Schedule