Pan-Atlantic University Direct Entry(DE)/Transfer Admission Process,DE Form for 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out
Direct Entry Requirements
To be eligible, an applicant is required to have one of the following qualifications:
- Two advanced level passes in Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
- An OND/HND credit level in a relevant discipline
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in relevant subjects.
Recommended: Pan Atlantic University School Fees Schedule
Inter-university Transfer Requirements
- A transfer student must be a current student of the university from which he/she seeks to transfer and should have a clean disciplinary record.
- A transfer student from a Nigerian University is required to possess a JAMB score that is not less than the minimum score of PAU students admitted into his/her intended department in his/her admission year or the minimum JAMB score as approved in the year of admission into the university.
- A transfer student should possess the minimum Pan-Atlantic and inter departmental entry requirement and should have obtained these prior to entry into the university from where transfer is being sought.
- To qualify for consideration, a transfer student should have made a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50 on a 5.00 point scale.
- The application should be accompanied by student’s transcript, which will be verified.
- If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the students, such students shall be withdrawn from the University.
- A student can only transfer into the same course of study – or a similar course where applicable – that he/she was engaged in previously in his/her original university.
- The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 10% of the number of students in the class they are to join.
- Any application for inter –university transfer not received before June 30 of each year will not be accepted for that year.
STEPS (FOR DIRECT ENTRY AND INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER)
- Fill PAU Direct Entry/Inter-university transfer application form at www.pau.edu.ng
- Purchase 2016 JAMB Direct Entry Form
- Kindly make payment at the nearest Diamond bank branch nationwide using Bank Collect Platform with your
- Full name ……………………
- Application form number AP………….
- Application Type………..
- Course of Study ………….
- Pay for the form with the sum of five thousand naira or its equivalent in any currency
- Hard copies of relevant documents should be addressed to:
The Admissions Office,
Km 52, Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Ibeju –Lekki, Lagos.
- Documents for Transfer/ Direct Entry candidates:
- University transcript
- Admission letter from previous university
- JAMB official admission letter
- JAMB result/ JAMB direct entry form
- WAEC/GCE/SSCE/IGCSE/NECO results
- Before submission, candidates should please make sure they meet our requirements
- To access the application form, candidates should go to www.pau.edu.ng click on Admissions, Sign-up and, on that page, open the inter-university transfer form, fill it and submit.
- On completion of our evaluation, an admission decision will be made and, if positive, an offer letter will be sent within two weeks.
- An indication of the acceptance of the offer should be made by paying a deposit within two weeks. A pre arrival guide will be sent to the successful candidates.
- For hostel details, visit www.pau.edu.ng click on University life
- Accepted candidates are expected to arrive on campus at least a day before classes start.