Federal Polytechnic, Oko Post-UTME Admission Screening Application Form for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Is On Sale
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Oko wishes to inform all candidates who obtained a score of 180 and above in the 2016 UTME examination conducted by JAMB, and chose the Polytechnic as their choice institution, that the sale of forms for the Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
Available courses are as follows:
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS, DESIGN & PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
a. Fine & Applied Arts with options in: i. Ceramics ii. Graphics iii. Painting iv. Sculpture
b. Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
c. Printing Technology.
B. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Business Administration & Management
Hospitality Management and Tourism
Office Technology & Management
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Electricals/ Electronics Engineering
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
Urban & Regional Planning
Surveying & Geo-Informatics
E. SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Banking & Finance
F. SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Library & Information Science
G. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Home & Rural Economics
Science Laboratory Technology with options in: i.Biology ii.Chemistry iii. Biology /Microbiology iv. Microbiology v. Physics with Electronics.
Oko Polytechnic Screening METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should visit the school website: www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng
- Under Admissions, Click on Online Application Forms
- On the “Generate Invoice” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and click the “Submit” button
- Print the Invoice and proceed to the designated banks with the print-out to pay for the Admission Screening Registration
- Make payments using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- Return to the school website (www.federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
Oko Poly Post UTME CLOSING DATE
Not yet announced.