Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session on full-time basis is out.
We are using this medium to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic, Offa is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for its 2016/2017 academic session Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission on full-time basis.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND ADMISSION – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
The underlisted two (2) year Full-Time programmes leading to the award of Higher National Diploma are available in the Institution.
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii. Food Technology
iii. Science Laboratory Technology
a. Biology/Microbiology option
b. Chemistry/Biochemistry option
c. Physics with Electronics option
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Engineering Technology
ii Electrical & Electronics Engineering in either
a. Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering Option or
b. Power and Machine Engineering Option
iii. Mechanical Engineering
a. Manufacturing Engr. option
b. Power and Plant Engr. option
iv. Civil Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Architectural Technology
ii. Building Technology
iii. Quantity Surveying
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND ADMISSION – ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen programme at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
2. SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
4. Candidates are required to have at least one year post National
Diploma Industrial Training experience.
However, candidates with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidate should visit this Polytechnic Portal www.fpo.edu.ng
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
To apply online for HND programmes, candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal:www.fpo.edu.ng, click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA HND ADMISSION – CLOSING AND ENTRANCE EXAM DATES.
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address.
Application closes six weeks (6) from the day of publication i.e. 3rd September, 2016.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY FALSE/WRONG DATA ENTRY WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AT ANY TIME SO DISCOVERED.
All candidates are enjoined to visit this Polytechnic’s Portal www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.NGSchoolz Team