Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms are now on sale for the 2016/2017 academic session. OAU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200. OAU admission screening exercise will not require physical presence of candidates on Obafemi Awolowo University campus.
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise. The screening exercise shall commence on July 15, 2016.
CANDIDATES THAT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR OAU ADMISSION SCREENING [UTME & DE].
Candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and who scored 200 or above in the last UTME are eligible to participate in the screening exercise. Also, Direct Entry candidates who chose Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their 1st or 2nd choice are to register and come for the screening exercise on the same date.
OAU ADMISSION SCREENING GENERAL REQUIREMENTS.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening. Only awaiting result candidates who applied within the specified period will be allowed to upload their results when they are released.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OAU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (eportal.oauife.edu.ng ) and click on 2016 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS using their JAMB Registration Numbers to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to pay for EPORTAL Access Charges for ICT Development (as paid by all regular students utilising OAU EPORTAL platform) to upload necessary data and N 1,500 screening charge on Remita platform which accepts cash payment via branch of any bank or master card..
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the EPORTAL after payment has been confirmed by Remita on the EPORTAL:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload SSCE result (WAEC or NECO)
- Scan copy of certificate/online WAEC or NECO result (Statement of result from schools not allowed)
- Upload picture (if not available)
- Print Admission Screening Report
OAU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATE.
Closing Date for screening of UTME candidate is 30th July, 2016 while the Closing date for screening of Direct Entry is 30th July, 2016.
Candidates are required to bring copies of the Admission Screening Report on resumption if admitted.
This exercise do not require physical presence of candidates on OAU campus.NGSchoolz Team