National Youth Service Corps, NYSC Prospective Corps Members With Error Issues – Here Is What To Do
The NYSC management wishes to inform prospective Corps members who have errors on their details to contact their schools for corrections.
For those who are not able to see their names online, the following factors may be responsible;-
1. If your school is yet to upload, you can not see your name
2. If you search your name with matriculation number or surname different with the one uploaded by your school.
3. If you don’t have a valid JAMB Number.
4. If your JAMB Number is regularized and you fail to validate it on JAMB’s database.
5. If the name you are using in school is different from the name you used when registering JAMB.
If you are affected with any of the above, please contact your school for rectification.