Northwest University, NWU post-UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session. NWU Minimum Cut Off Mark Is 180.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Northwest University (NWU), Kano undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic year.
NORTHWEST UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING – ELIGIBILITY.
- Candidates must have chosen the Northwest University, Kano as More Preferred (First Choice).
- Must have scored a minimum of 180 and above in the 2016 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Northwest University 2016/2017 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2016 UTME result Slip or 2016 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NORTHWEST UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING.
Generate payment invoice from the Portal and proceed to any branch of ZENITH BANK to make payment of the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only as screening charges including Bank fees.
Return to the Portal to complete the registration and Print your acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the screening. CANDIDATES ARE CAUTIONED TO MAKE PAYMENT ONLY TO ANY BRANCH OF ZENITH BANK PLC AND INTO ACCOUNT NO. 1130038868
NORTHWEST UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING DATE AND DETAILS.
The Screening exercise will hold as follows;
Date: 21st and 22nd September, 2016
Time: 9:00am daily
Venue: Northwest University, Kano City Campus, Gidan Ado Bayero Kofar Nassarawa, Kano.
Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their Credentials and online registration acknowledgement Slip for the screening exercise on the dates stated above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2016 NWU registration Portal will be Screened.
Application Deadline: Application ends Sunday 18th September, 2016 at midnight.