NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering / Agricultural Science
- Business Administration / Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies / Surveying
- Geology / Geophysics
- Mass Communication / Journalism
- Mechanical / Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine / Dentistry / Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Requirements / Eligibility
This Scheme Is Open To Unregistered Existing Awardees ONLY. Only current NNPC/Chevron JV scholarship beneficiaries who have not registered on scholastica are required to Register and Apply. Registered existing awardees need not apply but login to update their academic details.
In line with the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship Policies, current awardees who wish to be retained on the scheme MUST satisfy the following requirements throughout the duration of their degree programme.
1. Must be in a Nigerian University
2. Must remain within a course/program covered by the NNPC/CHEVRON JV Scholarship scheme
How to Apply
Registered existing awardees need not apply but refer to the steps outline in the invitation email.
Unregistered existing awardees should apply using the steps below:
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents.
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
School ID card
O’ Level result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards2013 and follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” on your corresponding award year to submit information i.e. 2012 Awardee to click “NNPC/CHEVRON JV / 2011” on www.scholastica.ng
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications may attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly 9 March, 2016.NGSchoolz Team