About NIIT Scholarship:
The Asian IT giant, NIIT has announced the 16th NIIT Nigeria Scholarship, to reward meritorious students desirous of building successful careers in fast evolving IT sector in the country.
The 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP is being announced to provide Scholarship assistance to deserving and meritorious
students across various disciplines – School Leavers, Under Graduates, Graduates [Unemployed, Under-Employed], Individuals desirous of enhancing their technical skill- sets and students in general who aspire to know about I.T. and career in I.T.
The offer is to enable them realize their dream of a successful career in the field of Information Technology and related
All candidates falling in the following classification are eligible to apply for 16th
NIIT NIGERIA NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP:
1. “O” Level / “A” Level Certification
2. School Leavers
3. Undergraduates (those pursuing
a. Individual Professionals who are working
and seek Re-skilling programs,
c. Under-employed Graduates
How To Apply For NIIT Nigeria
Application form are available at all the NIIT Education Centre’s across Nigeria.
Candidate can apply online by visiting
Candidate can fill ONLINE APPLICATION which will generate online HALL TICKET.
Application Closing Date:
Last Date for 16th NIIT NIGERIA SCHOLARSHIP Application is 10th July 2015.
Application form is FREE.
Every piece of information on the Application form has to be filled in completely and accurately.
NIIT Nigeria Scholarship Examination Details:
NATIONAL LEVEL (NIGERIA): 11th July 2015, Saturday [across multiple venues across Nigeria]. Successful applicant basis merit and meeting the following two criterions will be awarded one of the Scholarship Offer:
1. Meeting the qualifying criteria in NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP-2015 examination and
2. Clearing Personal Interview, will be awarded one of the Scholarship Offers based on merit.
1. Scholarship test consists of 60 questions that are divided into four sections. The break-up of the questions, marks and the
suggested time per section is given below:
Section Number Number of Questions Marks Suggested time (in minutes)
2. The duration of the complete test is 100
3. Use of calculators is NOT allowed.
4. The answers of all numerical questions
should be considered to the nearest round
5. If you are unable to answer any question,
move on to the next. Do not spend too
much time on any question.
6. Do not be worried if you are unable to
answer all the questions. Most people
cannot do so.
7. Stop writing as soon as you are told to do
8. Any attempt to resort to unfair means
will result in disqualification.
9. You are not allowed to move out of the
Hall without handing over your Booklet,
Answer sheet, and Rough sheets.
10. Use the Answer sheet provided with this
test booklet to answer the questions. Do not
write/mark anything on the Question paper
11. For each of the multiple choice
questions, there are four/five options; A, B,
C, D and E. Select the correct option in the
space provided against the appropriate
question in the Answer sheet.
12. Only one option should be selected
against each question. In case you wish to
make a change ensure that you have erased
the earlier choice properly.
13. Please ensure that you write your
Name, Contact Number, E-mail ID, Date,
Hall Ticket No, Center Name, Venue/City,
Slot No, and Test Code in the appropriate
spaces provided on the Answer sheet. USE
BLOCK LETTERS ONLY. Also sign in the place