Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates At The Aptitude Test for 2016 Recruitment Exercise Is Out, See How To Check Published Names Below
The candidates including those on the reserve list, whose names appear in the list, were successful at the Aptitude Test for Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Exercise held nationwide on 14 May 2016.
How To Check Nigerian Navy List:
Candidates are to check their names from the pdf document below;
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
Accordingly, successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos for interview in 3 groups as follows:
Group A: 15 – 23 August 2016 – Anambra, Enugu, Adamawa, Bauchi, Kaduna, Katsina, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Kogi, Nasarawa, Lagos and Ekiti.
Group B: 25 August – 2 September 2016 – Abia, Imo, Borno, Gombe, Edo, Rivers, Benue, Kwara, Kano, Kebbi, Oyo and Osun.
Group C: 4 – 12 September 2016 – Ebonyi, Taraba, Yobe, Sokoto, Cross, River, Bayelsa, Jigawa, Zamfara, Ondo, Ogun, Niger, Plateau and FCT.
Candidates who fail to report on the first day of the indicated dates will not be attended to. In addition, all candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of the interview.
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates /credentials screening, medical screening and fitness test, amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification, medical screening and physical fitness) will be asked to leave the exercise premises.
Candidates must come along with the following documents which were completed during registration:
- Guarantor’s Form.
- Certification by Chairman /Secretary of candidate’s LGA or senior military officer not below the rank of Commander or equivalent or Chief Superintendent of Police from candidate’s state of origin.
- Certification by the Divisional Police Officer of candidate’s LGA.
Candidates will also be required to present the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents during the screening exercise:
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Primary School Testimonial.
- School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
- Junior/ Senior Secondary School Testimonial.
- Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age.
Candidates are to also come along with the underlisted items to facilitate their participation in the Exercise:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white vest.
- One pair of canvas shoes.
- Toiletries and cutleries.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and mosquito net.
- Driving license for candidates in Category H.