Niger Delta University, NDU post UTME admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session undergraduates program Screening exercise. Cut-off Mark Is 180, See Eligibility And Registration Details
The aim of this post is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2016/2017 session will take place as indicated below:
1. All candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2015/2016 UTME, should pay the sum of three thousand, five hundred naira (N3,500.00) only into Diamond Bank Plc. NDU School Fees Account Number (0016405919) and Eco Bank Limited NDU School Fees Account Number (3042004288) nation-wide, being the cost of the Screening process.
2. Candidates should photocopy the Bank teller issued to them immediately after payment of the above sum.
3. Four hours after payment of the Screening fee, go on-line to cse.sarmsndu.org, click “get-e-pin” option to print your e-pin.
4. Use the e-pin to complete the Screening Form. Ensure that a recent colour passport-size photograph which must be sharp, showing candidate’s face clearly with no head gear is scanned.
5. Print a copy of the Form you have filled from the website.
6. The deadline for on-line submission of Application Form is 1st July, 2016. Note: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Mrs. Effua E. Berepubo