Names of candidates qualified to appear for interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2016/2017 academic session 68th Regular Course are out.
The Management of the Nigerian Defence Academy has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) – 68 Regular Course.
1. The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday 23 April 2016. They are to appear for interview before anArmed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday, 28 May – 9 July 2016 at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 batches as follows:
a.) Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 May 2016).
- Cross River
b.) Batch 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 18th June 2016).
- Akwa Ibom
2. Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 28 May 2016 and Saturday 18 June 2016 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before 18 June 2016, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
3. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave the NDA premises. One or 2 representatives from each state of the federation including the FCT will be allowed to screen and authenticate the indigeneship status of all candidates from their states on the first day of screening only. Such representatives must come along with a letter of introduction signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG). Details of the modalities for the indigeneship screening will be communicated to the Office of the SSG of the respective States as well as the FCT.
4. Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
5. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
6. Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of
- Four recent coloured passport
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Entrance
- Transport money to and from
Click here to view the Shortlisted Candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board for 68th Regular Course.