Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Admission Application Form for 69th Regular Course 2017/2018 Is Out. The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna has announced the commencement of application for admission into the 68th Regular Course (RC) of the institution.
The application form will be available for sale from 31 October to 28th February 2017. Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. All applications for the 69th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy must be done electronically.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should logon to the application portal www.ndaapplications.net, select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,000.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
- Applicants applying for admission into NDA MUST also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and carefully select Nigerian Defence Academy as their choice of university.
- Such applicants are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
- Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card.
- Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will have access to print out the Examination Admission Card.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website / applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal.
EXAMINATION DATE AND REQUIREMENTS
- The examination will be conducted as an Entrance Examination and it is scheduled to hold on Saturday 22 April 2017.
- Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, State, Centre and Signature at the back.
- Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING
Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer
Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours
degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
ADMINISTRATION: All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers to interested candidates which can be purchased from the Academy Registry, NDA.
– Click on the Link below for detailed Admission Requirements of NDA;
– To know all the NDA Exam Centres according to states plus subject Combinations,click the link below;
NDA Exam Centres and Exam Subjects