Important Notice To All Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA 68 RC List Candidates. The Management of the NDA Kaduna wishes to inform all candidates on the Reserve List for 68 Regular Course to report for training at the Nigerian Defence Academy Permanent Site on Monday 10 October 2016.
Candidates must bring along with them the following documents needed for the training;
1. Original Copies of First School Leaving Certificate
2. Original Copies of Primary School Testimonial
3. Original Copies of School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC
4. Original Copies of Senior Secondary School Testimonials
5. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
6. Original copy of his/her Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy
Items To Be Brought Along
a. Black swimming trunk/suit for male/female respectively.
b. Football boot and spike shoes.
c. Two pairs of white trousers.
d. Two white shirts (long sleeves).
e. Two pairs of white socks.
f. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
g. One lounge suite (dark colour) and national dress.
h. Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests
i. One pair of black trousers.
j. One belt (preferably black).
k. One pair of black cover shoes.
l. Candidates are to resume at the Academy with not more than N5,000.00 in their possession.
m. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
n. One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
o. Female candidates should come along with the following items:
- Four pairs of brown stockings.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- 6 mm stud earrings.
Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.