Masters in Business Administration, MBA Scholarships At Bournemouth University, UK Application Is Ongoing For 2017 Scheme – See How To Apply Below
The Faculty of Management, Bournemouth University invites application for the Executive Dean’s Scholarship (BU Business School). This scholarship is provided to students from China, Russia, Nigeria, South Korea and Turkey who intends to pursue a Masters in Business Administration in Bournemouth University (BU).
This scholarship offers a 50% reduction in tuition fees for students applying for a full-time Master’s degree within the Faculty’s Business School.
– Applicants must be citizens of Russia, Turkey, Nigeria, China or South Korea.
– Applicants must be applying for a full-time postgraduate course at BU.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program and holding a minimum of a UK upper second-class honours (2.1) degree (or overseas equivalent).
– Applicants must have outstanding results.
Interested and eligible applicants should visit this link to apply.
The application deadline for this scholarship are as follows:
– 18th November 2016 (For January 2017 Intake)
– 31st May 2017 (For September 2017 Intake)
For more information visit the official pageNGSchoolz Team