Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted students. MAUTECH hereby announces to their students that 2016/2017 registrations for new students has commenced.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
MAUTECH FRESHMEN REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
- To start your registration process visit: http://mautech.safsrms.com/ and login to change your default password.
- You will be prompted to upload your passport and signature if not updated previously. ENSURE TO UPLOAD CLEAR PASSPORT AND SIGNATURE AS THEY WILL BE USED FOR YOUR ID CARD.
- After successfully changing your password, click on Student > Fees Payment on the left hand side. The fees payment page will open showing the fees that you are supposed to pay based on your level and program. Please ensure that your level, program and fees are correct before proceeding to make payment otherwise report at the ICT Center.
- Click on Proceed to Payment. You will be directed to online payment page. Enter your card details to make your payment.
- After successful payment, your payment status will be displayed. Click on Proceed to Registration to register your courses.
- Take note that the registration is controlled and you are required to register only courses that you are eligible. Students with carry over courses must add them first before he can add other courses.
- Preview your registration form and your profile (under Student > Profile)and ensure that all information is correct.
- Print Your profile and your receipt of payment of registration fees and submit at your department. Note you are not to print your course registration form.
- After your course registration, you can proceed to book for your accommodation by clicking on Student > Reserve Accommodation.
- Note that accommodation is availabe only to eligible students and is also subject to the availability of bed spaces. If you are not eligible or there’s no available space again you cannot proceed to apply for accommodation.
- For eligible students, you will be directed to pay for accommodation. After successful payment, bed space will be automatically reserved for you in one of the available hostels. Print your hostel reservation for reference purposes.
- Your allocation will be confirmed by the Student Affairs’ Division. You can view the status of your accommodation and re-print your reservation showing your specific room and bed space.