Masters Scholarship Application At University Of Nottingham 2016/2017 – Apply Here
Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
Over the past 12 years we’ve supported over 1,000 students from the developing countries of the Commonwealth and Africa to study at The University of Nottingham.
Masters scholarships for a global future.
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country?
105 scholarships available:
– 30 x 100% tuition fee
– 75 x 50% of tuition fees
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2016 in an area of study within the:
Faculty of Engineering,
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
Faculty of Science,
Faculty of Social Science
- The University of Nottingham offers more than 100 full and partial scholarships every year, from a minimum of 50% of the tuition fee up to full tuition and stipend awards through Developing Solutions.
- Developing Solutions focuses on supporting students on one-year masters courses so they can return to their home countries to share the skills and knowledge they have developed and contribute positively to their home environments.
- The scheme covers masters programmes that have development and sustainability at their core. Priority subject areas relating to environment, food, health and technology have been selected to offer the best opportunities to students who wish to return home to improve and develop their home environments.
Application Deadline: 22 April 2016.