Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY post UTME admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. Screening date & Venues are out. Candidates who did not choose MAPOLY in the 2016 UTME but wish to be considered for admission into the polytechnic, may also apply.
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta during 2016 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 180 and above, that online registration for 2016/2017 Post-UTME Screening exercise for the Polytechnic has commenced.
MAPOLY ADMISSION SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2016 UTME and scored 180 and above.
2. Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MAPOLY POST UTME.
MAPOLY post UTME application fee is Two Thousand,Five Hundred Naira (2,500.00).
To register, go to http://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=register
- Payment is made with MasterCard and VisaCard
- Print your application form and screening slip
MAPOLY SCREENING DATE AND OTHER DETAILS.
Candidates are to attend screening exercise on the dates stated below with the original of their credentials and other documents earlier stated.
a. Monday, 22nd August, 2016 – School of Environmental Studies and School of Engineering.
b. Tuesday 23rd August,2016- School of Science and Technology
c.Wednesday 24th August,2016- School of Communication and Information Technology
d.Thursday 25th August,2016- School of Business and Management Studies
e.Friday 26th August,2016- Mop-up exercise for all candidates who missed the scheduled dates above.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise venue;
1. JAMB Original Result Slip with passport photograph.
2. Original and Photocopy of MAPOLY’s screening on-line registration form.
3. Original and Photocopies of O’level result(s)
Application Deadline: MAPOLY portal for the screening form will close on Monday, 15th August, 2016.