The management of Lead City University (LCU), Ibadan has published the undergraduate school fees schedule for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
New Students Fee Structure
|Tuition & Other Registration Fees which Includes: Acceptance Fee, Medical, Matriculation fee, Internet Facility, Library Fee, Biometric I.D Card, Sports & Games, Students Association Fees, Textbooks, Insurance||N|
|Access Diploma Programme||N250,000.00|
|Faculty of Arts||N100,000.00|
|Faculty of Education||N150,000.00|
|Faculty of Social Science& Entrepreneurial Studies||N430,000.00|
|B.Sc Psychology, B.Sc Sociology, B.Sc Entrepreneurship||N250,000.00|
|Faculty of Information Technology & Applied Sciences||N560,000.00|
|B.Sc Biology, B.Sc Chemistry, B.Sc Physics||N250,000.00|
|Health Information Management||N280,000.00|
|B.Sc Mass Communication & Media Technology||N450,000.00|
|Accommodation (Executive Private Room) with A/C)||N200,500.00|
Admission Form & Screening Fee – N10, 500. All payments to the University are not refundable and not transferable. The stipulated fees cover Tuition and Regular Exam fees.
Payments are to be made once or twice. At least 70% of the tuition and other registration fees must be paid before registration and class attendance, while the balance of 30% must be paid before resumption or during 2nd semester.
Fees Structure for Returning Students
YEAR OF ENTRY
|Social Sciences (1)||400,500||420,500||420,500||420,500||430,000|
Social Sciences (2) (Sociology, Psychology, Entrepreneurship)
Mass Comm. & Media Tech.
Applied Science & Info. Tech. (1)
Applied Science & Info. Tech. (2) (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
Health Information Management
|Art (Performing Art, English & Literary Studies)Access Diploma Programme||100,000|
College of Health Technology (Diploma Programme)
Diploma in French (Optional)
2 Years Diploma Evening Programme
*Hostel Accommodation (Optional) – N100, 500 (2 Bedded), N150, 500 (Single), N 200,500 (Executive)
*IT Empowerment International Certification by New Horizon (OPTIONAL) – N 25,000
*Feeding (COMPULSORY) – N120,000
COMPULSORY PAYMENTS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS ONLY UP TO 2013/2014 YEAR OF ENTRY
|Medical||20,000||Students’ Association Fees||5,000|
|Biometric ID Card||2,000||Insurance||10,000|
Study Material Fee for Information Tech. & Applied Sciences: 25,000
Study Material Fee for Social Sciences & Entrepreneurial Studies: 20,000
Study Material Fee for Faculty of Education: 20,000
Regular Students’ Teaching Practice Exercise for Faculty of Education: 20,000
NOTE: All payments to the University are not refundable and not transferable, please note that;
1) The stipulated fees cover Tuition and Regular Exam Fees.
2) Payments are to be made once. Payment by installment attracts a 5% surcharge on the fee.
3) All students must pay at least 70% of the Tuition fees before registration and class attendance.
4) Payment is not effective without due registration at both Central Registration Unit and Faculty Office for every semester.
5) Normal registration within three weeks of resumption. Please note that student who .fails to register within the stipulated period will pay late registration penalty fee of N20, 000.00. Very late registration penalty of N40, 000.00 per semester.
6) All Final year students will pay Dissertation Binding and Exam fee of N21, 500.00.
7) Accommodation fees are payable once to any of the designated banks (no installmental payment allowed). The University does not have any involvement with hostels outside the University campus. Any student that patronizes such hostels does so at their own risk. Students under age 20 must stay in the University accommodation except they have written permission of their Parents/Sponsors to stay off campus. The University must know the residential addresses of all students which should be submitted to the Student Affairs Unit and Faculty Office. Parents/Sponsors should also ensure that the University has their genuine and current postal/E-mail address and Phone numbers in case of emergency and for the purpose of dispatching examination results and other necessary information about their wards to them directly. Cooking in the University hostel is prohibited. Penalty is expulsion from the hostel without refund.
8) Students who have completed all requirements for graduation will pay Alumni initiation fee of N25, 500 (compulsory).