The management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites Eligible candidates for 2015/2016 Post-UTME CBT Screening Exercise
(A) ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
All candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Institution of choice, and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 150 in the 2015/2016 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
(B) PROCEDURE FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
(1) Candidates are expected to make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) .
(2) Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e. http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip
i. Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar,
ii. Select a programme i.e. Post-UTME
iii. Click on “Continue” button
iv. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username or use your UTME Reg. Number as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabets, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a working email and a valid GSM number
v. Then, Click on “Continue”
vi. Login with your username and password
vii. Click on Pay (you will make use of a web enabled ATM card for the payment)
viii. Complete the application form as appropriate.
(3) You will equally be required and prompted to upload a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb in size. ‘
(4) Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay Click “Submit” button.
(5) Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at the screening venue and also at a later date, so keep it safe.
(6) Print out your POST-UTME Schedule; bring this along on the examination day.
(C) GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
i. UTME Original Result Slip with your passport photograph on it must be presented at the screening centres.
ii. GSM, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed.
iii. Parents, Guardians and other unauthorised persons within and outside the Polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres during the Post-UTME Screening Exercise. iv. Purchase and submission of form on-line will close by 11:59 pm on Sunday 23rd August, 2015.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES
The Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will commence from Monday 31st August 2015 on all the three (3) Campuses of the Polytechnic – Ikorodu, Surulere and Isolo Digital Parks.NGSchoolz Team