Landmark University Post-UTME Application Form 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out, See How To Apply For Landmark University Post Utme Admission 2016
The management of Landmark University, Omu-Aran has announced the sale of post-UTME form for candidates interested in seeking admission into the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Intending students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him.
Applicants are also advised to consider this important requirement of admission before applying and recognize that the screening test will, among others, focus on these requirements.
School of Agriculture
- B.Agric Agricultural Science [Soil Science, Crop Science , Animal Science]
- B.Agric Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- B.Agric Agricultural Economics
- B.Sc Food Science & Nutrition
- BSc. Veterinary Sciences
- B.Aqua Aqua & Fisheries Management
- B.Forest Forestry & Wildlife Management
- College of Science and Engineering
School of Engineering
- B.Eng. Agric & Biosystems Engineering
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
School of Sciences
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Biochemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Applied Biology & Biotechnology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Mathematics & Statistics
- B.Sc Physics & Electronics
- B.Sc Geophysics
- B.Sc Geology
College of Business and Social Sciences
School of Business
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
School of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
How To Apply For Landmark University Post Utme Form:
- Visit the Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
- Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
- After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
- You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N 5,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
- After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
- You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
- After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
LMU Admission Screening Details:
Please note that there will be POST-UTME screening exercise, which will take place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents.