Kwara State University,KWASU Merit/1st Batch Admission List for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Has Been Released
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kwara State University, KWASU 2016/2017 academic session post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the first natch admission list.
KWASU 1st admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KWASU various undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The shortlisted candidates have met the requirements for admission into KWASU and are implored to attend Admission Screening Exercise at Kwara State University, Malete.
How To Check Kwasu First Batch Admission List 2016/2017
1. CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADMISSION STATUS Login under POST-UTME Candidates
2. Provide your JAMB Registration Number and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively
3. View you Admission Status and continue to payment
4. All newly admitted students MUST note that the following fees are COMPULSORY:
i. Acceptance Fee
ii. School Fee
iii. Hostel Accommodation Fee
iv. Departmental Fee
v. Handbook Fee
vi. Guidance and Counselling Fee
vii. Matriculation Gown Fee
viii. Change of Institution Fee (for candidates who did not make KWASU their first or second choice).
5. Admitted students MUST pay ALL their Fees within TWO WEEKS after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
6. Note that all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal.
7. You are required to download and complete the screening form placed on the University’s website. The completed screening form should be taken along with the original and photocopies of your Results and Certificates of State/Local Government Citizenship to your College Officer for Admission Clearance.
NGSchoolz team Congratulates! All Candidates That Made It.