Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY Post UTME admission application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. KWARAPOLY post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution for the 2016/2017 academic session to register for the Pre-Admission screening and results verification.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR KWARA POLY POST UTME.
Candidates must have made Kwara State Polytechnic their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2016 UTME.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC POST UTME.
- Go to Kwara Polytechnic Pre-Admission screening and results verification at https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicants/prejambites2016,
- Click on ‘Register Application’ and fill the form to have your PASSWORD and USERNAME sent to your e-mail address and click on the ‘Get login credentials’ button. Ensure that the e-mail address you provided is valid.
- Goto to your e-mail to retrieve your USERNAME and PASSWORD for login by clicking Here!
- After login and accessing your profile, click on the ‘Edit Application’ to complete the necessary fields of the application form
- Ensure you update the following documents: Ordinary Level Results, Citizenship (for Kwara indigenes), Security Screening Form.
- Ensure you upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only where applicable. NOTE that the photograph cannot be changed once uploaded.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to save your application.
- To pay for the application, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’ button at the bottom of the page. Then open the ticket so created and click on the ‘College Pay’ button at the top left corner of the page to effect your payment using any Interswitch enabled debit/ATM card.
- If the payment is not successful, click on ‘Requery CollegePay’ button and if still unsuccessful, you can initiate a fresh payment ticket
- Print your PAYMENT SLIP by clicking on the ‘Download Payment Slip’ button
- Review the details of your application before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- To print your application slip, click on the ‘Print Application Slip’ button
The Portal closes on MONDAY, 22ND AUGUST, 2016 (at 11:59pm) and no further payment or registration can be done after that date.
Helplines: 08035257252; 08062078378; 08035764382; 08050711212; 08186386048;NGSchoolz Team