Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, Kwara Poly HND Admission List (First Batch and Second Batch ) For The 2016/2017 Academic Session Are Out. The authorities of Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin has released the first batch and second batch admission list of candidates admitted into its Pre-HND and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Candidates are to check their admission status by following the procedure below.
How To Check KwaraPoly HND Admission List:
- Candidates are to visit the KwaraPoly admission status checking portal @ https://kwarapoly.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- Enter your Registration Number or Applicant ID in the space provided,
- Also enter Lastname (Surname),
- Solve the ‘Captcha’ to prevent misuse of the portal service
- Then click ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
KwaraPoly HND REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Login with on https://kwarapoly.waeup.org with your Applicant ID and Password.
- Print your application slip. Your Student ID and Password are at the bottom of your downloaded slip.
- Use the Student ID and Password you obtained in (2) above to login to your student profile. Note that these will remain your username and password till you graduate unless you change your password.
- Change your password to something you can readily remember when you need it.
- Download and print your notification of provisional admission and proceed to update your Data.
- Click on Save /Confirm button at the bottom of the page when done.