Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero, KSUSTA postgraduate 2nd batch admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session.
The authority of the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School has released the second batch admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session.
KSUSTA postgraduate 2nd batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various postgraduate programmes.
CHECK KSUSTA POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST.
- Go to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php,
- Supply your Application Number where required,
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to print their admission letter from that same portal.
Below are the registration procedures for successfully admitted candidates:
- Candidates are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University main campus.
- Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of ₦5,000 for acceptance fee and 12 copies of passport photographs.
- Registration fee is ₦100,000 per session per student while foreign students are to pay additional 100% of tuition fees.
- Students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay additional ₦20,300 for bed space of two per room per session.