Kaduna Polytechnic, KADPOLY acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for 2015/2016 academic session newly admitted students.
Latest Update: Kaduna Polytechnic School Fees Schedule 2015/2016.
Following the release of Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List for the 2015/2016 academic session, the management of the institution released the guideline for Payment of Acceptance and Registration fees.
Please NOTE: You do NOT need to be in the School to do this. All these Processes can be done from any where online.
Kaduna Polytechnic Registration Procedure.
- You are expected to generate a reference code to accept your admission offer…Click Here to Generate Acceptance Remita Reference Code (RRR)
- Make your payment through any of the methods indicated.
- Return back to the Portal and validate your payment and Print your Acceptance Slip.
- Wait for 24 hours then goto Academics Affairs Division to collect your Admission Letter.
- Print your Admission Letter here and read it thorougly…Click Here to Print your Admission Letter
- Proceed to your department for clearance and obtain your Matric Number and login Code (Password) which will enable you to log on into your portal.
- In your portal after login, click on My Fees Menu and select the current session(2015/2016) then click on Check Fees Button to generate your payment slip to pay your registration fees. Follow step 2 to Pay your fees.
Admission Acceptance Period for batch a: 09-Nov-2015 TO 20-Nov-2015
Admission Acceptance Period for batch b: 18-Jan-2016 TO 08-Feb-2016NGSchoolz Team