Kaduna Polytechnic, KADPOLY post UTME admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session. KADPOLY post UTME cut-off mark is 180.
This is to inform the general public especially 2016 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic for Nation Diploma and B. Tech (Ed) in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna 100 level and Direct Entry that Kaduna Polytechnic will conduct its Post UTME screening exercise. The details are as follows:
The Post UTME screening is open to ONLY’ candidates who chose Kaduna Polytechnic as their 1st‘ Choice of Institution and scored 180 and above in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for National Diploma and B. Tech (Ed) 100 Level as well as Direct Entry Programmes.
KADUNA POLYTECHNIC POST UTME SCREENING METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Eligible candidates are to pay a fee of N2, 500.00 using the Kcmitn Website (www.remita.net) in the following procedure:
- Click “ pay a Federal Government Agency” link:
- Enter “Federal Kaduna Polytechnic” as name of the MDA;
- Select the sen ice type (Post UTME Screening);
- Submit (after filling in the remaining information. Note that candidates are to write the name of their department in the row for description of payment) to generate a Kemita Retrieval Reference (RRR), unique payment reference for your transaction, which should be presented at any payment channel;
- Select your preferred payment channel to make payment. The payment channels are:
- Any branch of a commercial Bank nationwide;
- Debit/credit card (Master Card, Verve, Visa);
- Internet banking site;
- Digital Wallet/Mobile Money;
- Remita Profile (for registered remita users) and
- Present evidence of payment at the Bursary Department, Central Administration, Tudun Wada Campus for an official receipt to be issued.
Payment starts from Wednesday, 10th -Monday 22nd August, 2016
The screening exercise is to hold on 23rd August, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Candidates are to report at the departments offering their proposed programmes of study with the following items:
- Receipt of payment of Screening Fees obtained from the Bursary Division,
- JAMB Score Slip,
- Original SSC/NBT/NTC or Statement of Results.