The International School University Of Ibadan, ISI JS1 Admission Forms 2016/2017 Are Now On Sale
The application fee is N7,500 payable through either of the following options:
- Payment through InterSwitch. This attracts N300 bank charge.To proceed click here.
- Direct payment into The International School Account Number 2005514731 at any branch of First Bank Nigeria Plc nationwide.This will attract a bank commission of N250.
- Having paid, you will be issued a print-out containing Form Number and Teller Number.
- Access the ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM by logging onto isi.ui.edu.ng Click the link (Admission – 2016/2017 Application Form) that will direct you to theON-LINE APPLICATION FORM and login with your FORM NUMBER and TELLER NUMBER.
- Complete the APPLICATION FORM ON-LINE.
- Cross check the completed form once again and click on submit.
- Print a minimum of two copies.
- Bring one of the print-outs to the venue of entrance examination on Saturday, 16 April 2016.
- Click “practice past questions” to access past questions for entrance examination.
- Hardcopies & CDs of past questions are also available in the school for interested candidates at the rate of N1000:00 only
- Special arrangement for the entrance examinations may be made for overseas applicants.
For further information on admissions, visit: isi.ui.edu.ng or call: 08060226663NGSchoolz Team