Important Notice To JAMB 2016 Candidates And Required Documents For The UTME CBT Exam
1. Bring a copy of Registration Slip and a Biro to the Examination Centre and Submit the Slip to the Invigilator.
2. You are advised to keep a copy of Your Registration Slip for reference purposes.
See Also: How to Re-Print JAMB Slip [It’s Free]
3. Your Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY at the Examination Centre.
4. If you miss your Schedule, you forfeit the right to sit for the Examination.
5. BAGS, MOBILE PHONES, CALCULATORS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION CENTRE FOR SECURITY REASONS.
See Also: JAMB UTME CBT Examination Date 2016/2017NGSchoolz Team