Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo, (Imo Poly) Admission Screening Application Form for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Is Out. IMO POLY Minimum Cut Off mark Is 180.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who chose the Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo as choice during the 2016 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above, for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Admission Screening Exercise.
Imo Poly Admission ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
i. Admission is through UTME and you must score a minimum of 180 and above in the just concluded JAMB Examination.
ii. Must have five (5) CREDITpasses at O/level at a maximum of two sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure and Student’s Handbook on the Polytechnic website.
iii. The JAMB requirement is a minimum of four (4) relevant subject combinations which must include CREDIT passes in English Language and Mathematics.
iv. Candidates awaiting results of NABTEB, WASC (May /June) and NECO (June/ July) 2016 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
Note that any examination taken after July 2016 shall not be accepted.
Imo Poly Screening MODE OF APPLICATION
- All eligible candidates for the Post-UTME Screening Test are required to obtain our e-transact login details from the following banks below at the cost of N5,000.00. Log on to the Polytechnic’s website (www.imopoly.edu.ng) to complete the application forms.
- The designated banks include:
i. Imo State Polytechnic Microfinance Bank
ii. Diamond Bank Plc, Nationwide
iii. Eco Bank Plc, Nationwide
iv. First Bank Plc, Nationwide
v. Any other Bank on e-transact platform.
NOTE: You are required to furnish us with working e-mail address and phone number for further correspondences.
Imo Poly Post-UTME SCREENING DETAILS
School of Business: 26th – 29th August, 2016. Time: 10am
School of Science and Environmental Studies: 30th -31st August, 2016. Time: 10am
School of Agriculture and Engineering: 1st – 2nd September, 2016. Time: 10am
CANDIDATES ARE TO COME TO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITH THE FOLLOWINGS:
- A Copy of their Imo State Polytechnic Examination Photo-card (Make sure you print your Registration Form/Slip as this serves as your entry ticket in to the screening hall).
- O’ level Computer print- out.
- JAMB result Computer print- out.
All completed applications should reach the admissions office ON OR BEFORE MID-NIGHT OF 18th AUGUST, 2016. Candidates whose application does not reach the admissions office within the stipulated deadline will not be eligible to participate in the SCREENING EXERCISE.