Federal Polytechnic Ilaro acceptance fee payment guidelines and registration exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session newly admitted candidates. Ilaro Poly Acceptance Fee Is N33,700.
This is to inform all the candidates offered admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro various National Diploma Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session, that they are all required to go through clearance and then proceed to the payment of the non-refundable acceptance fee and application form fee.
Admitted candidates are to pay the acceptance fee of thirty three thousand seven hundred naira (N33,700.00) only (this payment includes all bank charges).
Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance/ application form fees for FIRST LIST of ND Full -Time is Wednesday, September 14, 2016.
NEW ELECTRONIC AND PAPER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Applicants check their admission status (Click Here To Check Now)
- Applicant visits school portal (http://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/) to generate acceptance fee invoice.
- Applicant clicks on print invoice
- A new page pops up showing invoice details. Applicant prints out the invoice and proceeds to any of the collecting banks to make payment using the number on the invoice
- Applicant returns to the page (in 4 above) and enters Confirmation Order Number to generate Receipt for the Acceptance fee paid.
- Applicant prints Admission Letter.
- Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has changes to make.
- Applicant is automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department.
- Cleared Applicants generate school fee invoice and copies Invoice Number on the invoice and proceeds to the bank with this number to make payment of school fee.
- Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order Number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made.
- Applicant prints Financial Clearance
- Applicant is assigned Matriculation number and is enabled for Course Registration.
- Student proceeds to register courses and print Course Form.
- Student completes his/her file with the information required including two (2)copies of Ordinary Level result and ND result where applicable, puts Registration documents printed from the Portal in file and submits to School Office.
- Skye Bank Pic
- Wema Bank Pic
- United Bank for Africa
- Union Bank of Nigeria Pic
- Haro Poly Microfinance Bank
- ND 1 Full Time : N33,700.00
- HND 1 Full Time : N23,700.00
- ND 1 Part Time: N23,700.00
Note: Acceptance fee includes bank charges, students should not pay any additional fee other than what is indicated here.
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/SCHOOL FEES FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION ALLOCATION TO BANKS
|2.||SCIENCE LABORATORY TECH.||ILARO POLY MICROFINANCE|
|7.||NUTRITION AND DIETETICS|
|8.||LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|2.||TAXATION||U. B. A. PLC ILARO|
|3.||OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MGT.|
|2.||SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATICS||UNION BANK PLC|
|1.||BANKING AND FINANCE|
|2.||MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS||SKYE BANK PLC|
|3.||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING|
|3.||ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||WEMA BANK PLC|