Federal Polytechnic, Idah post UTME admission screening application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. Idah Poly Post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of admission screening forms for the 2016/2017 academic session.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH POST UTME.
All candidates who took The Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLY IDAH ADMISSION SCREENING.
Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, and five hundred naira(#2500.00)only.
Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website i.e. www.fepoda.edu.ngand follow the steps bellow to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Click on“screening payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password and print out the payment invoice withRemita Retrieval Reference(RRR).
- Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for the payment of#2500.00only using Remita.
- Go back to the website (www.fepoda.edu.ng)complete the registration with the following data by clicking on“Finish Registration”.
- JAMB Registration, JAMB Score, state of origin, first and second choice of courses
- Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
- Print out the form (admission screening details)
Candidates are also expected to complete the FPI form on-line (procedures are contained there-in)
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59pm on 16thSeptember 2016.
The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates at The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
NB: Candidates should note that the Federal Polytechnic, Idah will not condone any form of falsification of results as those involved will automatically be disqualified.NGSchoolz Team