University of Lagos, UNILAG inter/intra faculty transfer guidelines for the 2015/2016 academic session., How to Do UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer 2015/2016
This is to inform all the students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) that the management of the university has released the guidelines eligible students should follow to do Inter/Intra faculty transfer.
UNILAG Students Eligible for Transfer.
Candidates for transfer MUST:
- present their results showing their current CGPA;
- have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00 at the end of 200 level;
- possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
- have successfully completed 200 level by the end of 2014/2015 academic session.
UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Procedure.
Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for the transfer before obtaining the form.
- If qualified, the candidate should obtain a reference number from the university website; and Use the reference number to pay the sum of Ten thousand, one hundred and fifty naira (
N10, 150:00) into any bank via Remittal Platform.
- After payment, candidate must return to the university website to print the Inter/intra faculty transfer application form.
- Candidates are to return the completed forms (duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean) to the Academic Affairs on or before the stipulated time.
- Candidates are to attach their O’Level results and their statement of result.
UNILAG Permissible Areas of Transfer.
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health \education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|