How to Check 2016 WAEC May/June Result Online – The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the release of the May/June 2016 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results
This is to inform the general public and especially, candidates that participated in the May/June 2016 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) that their results are now available online .
2016 WAEC May/June Results have been successfully uploaded online and it is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website. Candidates need to purchase the WAEC result checker which cost N500 (five hundred naira only) from authorized dealers or any WAEC office nearest to them to be able to access their results.
Before you proceed, kindly check: WAEC Finally Release May/June 2016 WASSCE Results – See Statistics
How To Check 2016 WAEC May/June Result Online
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2016
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. MAY/JUNE WASSCE
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Check 2016 WAEC May/June Result via SMS.
In case you want to check your 2016 WAEC May/June result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2016
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!NGSchoolz Team